Are You An Online Guru?
1. Find your own personal strength zone.
A successful online guru is a person who knows what they do and does it well, but they also know what their people know well and help them practice it. They help others to follow their strategies and help them achieve goals too.
2. Help others find their strength zone.
What is their special ability? You can’t make others good at something you are bad at. You can only increase a person’s ability by helping them answer important questions of themselves. What is their temperament? What is their passion? What choices are they making in their life? Help them with these things and there’s no limit to how much someone can improve in these areas.
3. Help them define success.
Success is hugely subjective. Knowing your purpose in life, growing to your maximum potential or sowing seeds that benefit others are all great definitions of success.
4. Help them understand how to be successful.
The secret of our success is determined by our daily agenda. Decision-making is important and the management of the decision-making is even more important. Do the right thing today to be in a good place for tomorrow.
5. An Online Guru will Teach and practice the four pillars of success.
• Leadership/Influencing people
• Equipping and developing other people
6. Teach your team the 20/80 principle, or the Pareto principle.
Within this, prioritize life. What is required of me? What gives the greatest return? What give me the greatest reward? When these three line up, then life becomes wonderful. Did you know that strategy is only 20% of ‘doing’ and 80% planning using mindset.
7. An Online Guru will provide resources for them.
There are only three times when people change. When they’ve heard enough that they have to change; they learn enough that they want to change; or receive enough that they are able to change. Put those resources of change in their hand.
8. An Online Guru will require them to reproduce their results.
An Online guru will have to teach someone else what they know. They don’t spend valuable time with people who want to consume but not share. Share the knowledge. Share the wealth.
Watch My Live Sky TV Interview
Join Me On YouTube!
Join Me On Facebook!
Follow My Tweets On Twitter
- Online Video Marketing Tips for Small Business
Online Video Marketing Online video marketing is perceived to be very difficult and people often do
- Internet Marketing Strategies Where To Get Internet Marketing Help
Internet Marketing Strategies Theres so many Internet Marketing Strategies for you to learn and ap
- How To Stop Sugar Cravings Naturally
How To Stop Sugar Cravings How To Stop Sugar Cravings is a problem many people face when trying to